Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 03:56:37 PDT
From: "Sam Brints" <qbmx9@bikeracer.com >
To: ed39c
Subject: SCOUG-Help: On Top Always #70E1

6
This is a MIME Message

Content Type: multipart/alternative

------=_NextPart_001_0080_01BDF6C7.FABAC1B0

***** This is an HTML Message ! *****

------=_NextPart_001_0080_01BDF6C7.FABAC1B0

1252">

FREE Computer With Merchant Account Setup

COMPLETE CREDIT CARD PROCESSING SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS=2E INTERNE=
T - HOME
BASED - MAIL ORDER - PHONE ORDER

Do you accept credit cards? Your competition does!

Everyone Approved - Credit Problems OK!

Approval in less than 24 hours!

Increase your sales by 300%

Start Accepting Credit Cards on your website!

Free Information, No Risk, 100% confidential=2E

Your name and information will not be sold to thrid parties!

Home Businesses OK! Phone/Mail Order OK!

No Application Fee, No Setup Fee!

Close More Impulse Sales!

olor=3D"#CC0000">Everyone Approved!

Good Credit or Bad!  To=
apply today, please fill out
the express form below=2E It
contains all the information we need to get your account approved=2E For a=
rea's
that do not apply to you please put "n/a" in the box=2E

Upon receipt, we'll fax you with all of the all Bank Card Application
documents necessary to establish your Merchant Account=2E Once returned we=
can
have your account approved within 24 hours=2E

r=3D"#ffff00" face=3D"Arial,Helvetica" size=3D"3">Service r=3D"#ffff00" face=3D"Arial,Helvetica" size=3D"3">Industry
Standard

tica" size=3D"3">US

ca" size=3D"2">Site
Inspection
$50 - $75 nt> size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Shipping $50 - $75 nt> size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Warranty $10 Per Month=
size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Sales
Receipts
$10 - $50&nbs=
p;
size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Fraud
Screening

$=2E50 - $1=2E00

Per Transaction

"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Amex Set
Up
$50 - $75 nt> size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">24 Hour Help
Line
$10 Month nt> size=3D"2">FREE
ca" size=3D"2">Security
Bond
$5000- $10,00=
0

Or More
size=3D"2">NONE

This is a lor=3D"#3333ff">No
Obligation Qualification Form
and is your first step to t color=3D"#cc0000">
accepting credit cards=2E
By filling out this form you will=
"not
enter"
in to any obligations o=
contracts
with us=2E We will use it to determine the best p=
rogram
to offer you based on the information you provide=2E You will be c=
ontacted by one of our representatives within 1-2 business days to go over =
the rest of your account set up=2E

<=
font color=3D"#cc0000">Note:

All Information Provided To Us Will Remain=
100%
Confidential

!!

=3D"+2">Apply
Free With No Risk!

Pleas=
e fill out the
express application form completely=2E
Incomplete information m=
ay prevent us from properly
processing your application=2E

method=3D"post"
action=3D"mailto:pk2mn@mail=2Ecom?SUBJECT=3DMerchant Form"
enctype=3D"text/plain"

Your Full Emai=
l Address:

be sure to use your full address (i=
=2Ee=2E
user@domain=2Ecom)
_email" size=3D"29">
Your Name: nt> icant_Name" size=3D"29">
Business Name:=
ness_Name" size=3D"29">
Business Phone=
Number:
ness_Phone" size=3D"29">
Home Phone Num=
ber:
Phone" size=3D"29">
Type of Busine=
ss:

ue=3D"retail" name=3D"Type_Business"> Retail Business ont>
ue=3D"mailorder" name=3D"Type_Business"> Mail Order Business >
ue=3D"internet" name=3D"Type_Business"> Internet Based Busines=

Personal Credi=
t Rating:

ue=3D"excellent" name=3D"Credit_Rank"> Excellent
ue=3D"good" name=3D"Credit_Rank"> Good
ue=3D"fair" name=3D"Credit_Rank"> Fair
ue=3D"poor" name=3D"Credit_Rank"> Poor

How Soon Would=
You Like a Merchant
Account?

"29">

" name=3D"B1">

bordercolor=3D"#C0C0C0">

Your info=
rmation is confidential, it will not be sold or used for any other purpose,=
and you are under no obligation=2E
Your information will be used solely for the purpose of evaluating=
your business or website for a merchant account so that you may begin acce=
pting credit card payments=2E

List
Removal/OPT-OUT Option

href=3D"Click">mailto:qfwwp@netscape=2Enet?subject=3Dremove">Click